This page just contains some notes about what clusteradm people should discuss during BSDCan 2011.
- Bugtracking for admin issues
- Central auth / directory for various sites (LDAP?)
- How to handle SSH keys?
- Use of OATH (one time password) for su instead of Kerberos
- Sean's Project Evil
- Best use of ISC / NYI / Yahoo!
- Team "segregation" e.g. clusteradm, vs. onsite teams etc - currently no clear division of roles
- FreeBSD.org intra-site VPN
People who have indicated they would like to join the talks, or will be dragged in anyway :
- Simon L. B. Nielsen
- Brad Davis
- Sean Bruno
- Peter Losher
- Bjoern Zeeb (For LDAP brainstorming)
(Sorry if I spelled any names incorrectly.)