I'm a random software/network/hardware/systems guy who seems to be the WiFi and atheros driver maintainer.
I'm currently working on:
- Getting FreeBSD/mips installing and running well on various Atheros MIPS embedded platforms
- Working on FreeBSD Wifi support for 802.11n Atheros chips
- Hopefully shaping TDMA and 802.11s mesh into shape for 802.11n support
- bsdbox - a busybox style solution for FreeBSD embedded builds
- Working on NetworkRSS - network receive / transmit side scaling and CPU affinity
AdrianChadd/EmbeddedDevices - A list of embedded devices supported by FreeBS
AdrianChadd/UbiquityRouterstationPro - toying with FreeBSD 9 on the Ubiquity Routerstation Pro
AdrianChadd/TpLink-Wr1043nd - throwing -HEAD onto the TP-Link WR1043nd.
Atheros and Wireless stuff
AdrianChadd/AtherosStuff - Atheros SoC work
dev/ath(4) - Atheros wireless work
dev/ath_hal(4) - Atheros HAL documentation overview
AdrianChadd/AtherosTxAgg - Atheros TX aggregation (and general aggregation support)
WifiTodoStuff - My Wifi TODO list
WifiTxNotes - Notes on the net80211 / ath(4) TX path issues that need to be addressed
AdrianChadd/ProfilingNotes - Profiling notes
AdrianChadd/BsdBox - bsdbox
AdrianChadd/DonorsList - Who has donated stuff to me!
AdrianChadd/EeePc701 - My Adventures making FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE work suitably on the EEEPC 701.
AdrianChadd/Alix2c3 - Shoehorning FreeBSD onto an Alix 2c3.