Personalia of Andrew Pantyukhin (Андрей Пантюхин)
- I was born on June 29, 1985 in Moscow, Russia (then USSR)
- My Russian-style middle name is Nikolayevich (Николаевич), which means my father's given name is Nikolay (Николай)
- I had many different nicknames, most notably Satellite (abbreviated to Sat), Thror, and Pan.
My father is a (now ex-) military interpreter, fluent in Arabic and English, now teaching Arabic at http://english.mgimo.ru/ MGIMO
- My mother is a housewife
I'm on the road to strict vegetarianism
- I don't drink alcoholic beverages since December 2005
- Before then I used to be quite a heavy drinker, though never considered myself an alcohol addict
- The only drink I had since then was a sip of Cognac when my friend's daughter was born
- I quit for health reasons, though I later discovered other benefits of being constantly sober
- On occasion I drank alcohol-free beer for a few months, but I quit that, too, for various reasons
- I had been smoking since I was 15 before I quit in December 2004
- I was consuming up to two packs of Rothmans International a day at the time I quit
- I quit for health reasons
- As you already could have noticed, I'm a wreck
- I make as little money as I can
- I try to be careful what I wish for
- I enjoy most music
- I used to write some of my own years ago, just for the fun of it. Got to try it again sometime.
- I've always been lucky to have absolutely great people among my friends. I value and love them all dearly.