FreeBSD enthusiast and ports committer
Name: Ben Woods
Location: Perth, Australia
Email: <woodsb02 AT SPAMFREE freebsd DOT org>
- I have NEVER committed a code change to any open source project (including FreeBSD) as a result of being contacted or forced by a government organisation;
- I have NEVER received any warrants from any government organisation;
- I have NEVER received any gag orders;
- I have NEVER received any National Security letters.
- I enjoy creating and maintaining FreeBSD ports, and believe that it adds significant value to the FreeBSD project. After all, an operating system without add-on software can only get you so far!
Small projects I would like to do for FreeBSD
Add feature to Poudriere for simultaneous (bulk) testport for all combinations of port options
Add feature to Poudriere for the Web interface to include lists for "Queued" and "Remaining"
- Teach geli(8) how to attach multiple volumes at once, so that it can reuse a passphrase when attaching multiple encrypted disks used in a raidz.
Port Plex Media Player to FreeBSD ports. Requires QT5.6 support first.