- A working low level USB floppy format function - in progress again.
- Various ports are confused between MIT and base system (Heimdal) Kerberos libraries - Completed.
ZFS Tuning on small memory hardware. See ZFSTuningGuide - completed.
- ipfilter DTrace probes. (Completed.)
- A number of screen port fix-ups - completed
- security/krb5 linking issues. More being discovered.
- New xascii port - completed.
Separating FreeBSD software into their own git repos git-filter.
- Port the Xview family of ports to 64-bit hardware.
- Create a CDE port.
- New xplaces port
- Port AdvFS to FreeBSD. This will be a port as it's GPL.
Home Page: cschubert.com