Notes for January 18 2018
- Matt Ahrens joins the calls.
- markj@ is cleaning up the DTrace test suite.
- markj@ committed the jail patches that Domagoj submitted.
- markj@ plans to pull in the OpenBSD CTF tools - hoping to integrate it into the kernel.
- Domagoj continues working on the hypervisor prototype.
- Domagoj talks about racy globals.
- Matt describes a potential workaround for global variables lacking atomicity using builtin D subroutines implemented with atomics.
- Domagoj describes why thread local variables are not being deallocated on a thread exit, markj@ suggests opening a PR.
- markj@ has been writing a test framework for CTF, but hasn't had time to work on it lately.