Session Leader: lwhsu
https://hackmd.io/WXWU02hPSvaKH_XYuL_Fvg?both (content has been migrated to this page)
- need to reduce latency between test failure and fix or revert
- what is the threshold to allow a revert?
- revert on lower tier (e.g. MIPS) failure?
- we care about gcc, newer versions
- a proposal to core?
- how to integrate more tests
- Capsicum tests
- Many external projects have tests suites that, as a side effect, test a lot of FreeBSD, we should use them.
- ports tests
- let ports committers run poudriere easier locally
- people have problem that building llvm taks very long time (theraven: we use ninja and people should be alble to access fast machine)
- minimal requirement of bootstrap FreeBSD?
- X can be built by X-1
- including LINT kernel
- what's the failure?
- PXE env for testing on real hardware
- ask brd@
- doc to setup a test/jenkins env
- release engineering check list
- Portable USB stick for auto-testing
- write test results to FAT partition on disk
- user uploads to ??? on freebsd.org somehow
- kcov support not yet merged -- soc student back at school, waiting on review
Google run Syzkaller CI (https://syzkaller.appspot.com), could get them to pull snapshots once prerequisites are merged