The FreeBSD Erlang Team
Erlang, Elixir, rebar, relx, and related stuff.
Our mailing list is erlang@.
A #freebsd-erlang channel is available on freenode.
Dave Cottlehuber (dch@)
Babak Farrokhi (farrokhi@)
Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni@)
Jean Sébastien Pédron (dumbbell@)
- Kenji Rikitake
Ashish Shukla (ashish@)
You are welcome to join
Make Erlang ports buildable from GitHub sources (remove patching and prebuilt tarballs) [done]
Check and commit databases/couchdb2 port PR 218844 [done]
Make lang/erlang-doc buildable from GitHub sources (was merged into lang/erlang as it requires a full source build anyway) [done]
Merge Erlang Corba tools into Erlang 21 and 22, as an option. [done]
- Install RabbitMQ code in a separate directory, like CouchDB does. [done]
- Make it possible to install multiple Erlang versions (perhaps with a wrapper like javavm?)
- Unbreak ODBC support (currently not building because of some issue with #includes)
- Make sure Erlang ports are compatible with openssl-devel and libressl.
- Deprecate library ports.
- Install library ports in a separate directory (with major version number) and change ERL_LIBS for application ports that require them (RabbitMQ?)
- Generalize the dependency loading mechanism of devel/rebar3 (or even better databases/leofs) and make it available to all ports.
New port: BarrelDB
New port: VerneMQ
Make a separate erlang-epmd port + rc.d daemon to allow ports to rely on a parent epmd daemon starting with reduced privileges PR213001
- Rebar3 insists on downloading a package index even if all dependencies were already provided (see devel/relx for cache file handling)
- What's the status of upstream Riak?