DViCO has two similar cards that fall under this page for support, the original FusionHDTV5 Lite and the newer FusionHDTV5 RT Lite.
This card uses the Conextant Bt878 PCI Video Decoder. The tuner/demodulator is an LG DT3303.
bktrau tarball from http://people.freebsd.org/~jmg/bktrau.153849.tar.gz, which is from: Perforce bktrau
If you have the bktr driver compiled into your kernel, you will need to either not compile it in, or update your kernel config to do what steps 6 and 7 do.
- Extract the tarball to a new directory
- Copy the dev/bktrau directory into src/sys/dev
- Copy the modules/bktrau directory into src/sys/modules
- cd into src/sys/modules/bktrau and run make
- kldload ./bktrau.ko
- Add -DBKTR_GPIO_ACCESS to the CFLAGS in src/sys/modules/bktr/bktr/Makefile
- in src/sys/modules/bktr/bktr, run: make BKTR_USE_FREEBSD_SMBUS=
- kldload ./bktr.ko
- kldload iic (only necessary if you don't have iic compiled in)
On the console you should see something like:
bktrau0: <Fusion878A Audio> mem 0xe9101000-0xe9101fff irq 16 at device 6.1 on pci1 bktrau0: [ITHREAD] bktr_mem: memory holder loaded bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xe9100000-0xe9100fff irq 16 at device 6.0 on pci1 bktr0: [GIANT-LOCKED] bktr0: [ITHREAD] iicbb0: <I2C bit-banging driver> on bktr0 iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only iicbus0: <unknown card> at addr 0 iicbus0: <unknown card> at addr 0 bktr0: Warning - card vendor 0x18ac (model 0xd500) unknown. bktr0: Pinnacle/Miro TV, Temic NTSC tuner. smbus0: <System Management Bus> on bktr0 iic0: <I2C generic I/O> on iicbus0 iic2: <I2C generic I/O> on iicbus0
Once you see the above, go into the capture directory, make the program, and capture a channel like: ./bktrautest 29 test.ts