Email: <harti AT SPAMFREE freebsd DOT org>
List of ideas:
- performance: add timing to the calls to the op_ functions (min, max, mean)
- MIBs, MIBs, MIBs
SMUX ( see SnmpSmux ) and AgentX (tough!)
ATM on FreeBSD
Driver for mindspeed cards
Driver for Fore LE155/LE25
This is just a list of things to do on our base system make. Actually it's two lists: the first one with the simple stuff, the second one with the hard things and features.
- Warnings for open .if directives are only issued if the .if has evaluated to false. Make it warn always.
- make the .POSIX target working
- pattern rules
- use hash tables for variables (I have a patch from jmallet@, it needs some testing)
- make the MAKEFLAGS environment variable standard conform. This includes fixing the
- handling of command line variable definitions
- array processing for variables (check NetBSD's make. It may be already there).