IBM Thinkpad T61
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300
Wireless: wpi0: <Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG>
- Graphics: Intel Mobile GM965/GL960
- Bluetooth: Yes
- acpi_ibm seems to work just fine. No issues noted.
- volume control buttons control the application with focus; not the global sound mixer
- drm2 supports the graphics hardware with hardware OpenGL
- middle mouse button seems to not work out of the box
- suspend/resume works.
Do not disable "Security -> IO Port Access -> Modem" in BIOS , otherwise it will fail to resume.
- Having tpm.ko loaded breaks suspend. TPM doesn't work after resume.
- USB power after suspend/resume cycle has been fixed in FreeBSD-11.
- Upload devinfo -v
- Upload acpi table