Attendees: rscheff@, thj@, tuexen@
- tuexen discussed how to mitigate blackhole detection problems
tuexen@ has a review to ensure we don't do blackhole detection once we are at the minimum value D24308; committed
- Discussion on what should trigger blackhole detection -- full size? Or, even smaller messages which are above our min MTU? For at least IPv6, min MTU makes sense.
- Otherwise, tuexen@'s plan remains unchanged.
- BBR and RACK needs some modifcation
Discussion of D24237: rscheff@ changed both the in-order and out-of-order data path so we call sorwakeup_locked() [when necessary] after the SACK blocks are updated. Still ongoing. rrs@ will review.
D24657: Waiting for testing by NetApp.
PR241958: Not sure what happens there. tuexen will try to reproduce it on stable/12 in VBox. thj@ has reproduced this.
D18624: Improve SACK. tuexen will review.
- Can the TCP_STATS framework be turned on and sample no connections? Yes. thj@ will do.
D18892: Upcoming: PRR
D18985: Upcoming: Rescue retransmission
D21117: Upcoming: Reduce counter space
D22438: Upcoming: Performance improvement for after idle
Next meeting: 16 July @ 1400 UTC (DIFFERENT TIME!)