Attendees: rscheff@, tuexen@, rrs@
PR 252913: tuexen@ got a tracefile and some information from Netflix. This impacts stable/12. rrs@ will commit an update to RACK in main and MFC to stable/13. We don't plan to fix this bug in stable/12.
- Actually, we probably should deprecate (and even remove) RACK code from stable/12. However, we do think we can maintain RACK code throughout stable/13 support cycle.
- Will update tcp(4) and tcp_bbr(4) man pages, and write a new man page for RACK, to note whether stacks are experimental or supported.
D23230: ECN++, rscheff@ updated the sysctl interface so sysctls are not checked in fast path. Needs review.
D29441, D28822: PRR-related reviews still open. No plans to MFC D28822.
- tuexen@ reports panic on ARM server in LRO and VNET. On vnet_restore(), the VNETs are 0.
- Handling of SYN-FIN segments in SYN SENT state. This seems to be not compliant. rrs@ is looking at a fix, tuexen@ is testing it.
- Short discussion about Michael Gmelin email to current@ regarding TCP problems related to PRR. tuexen@ will try to reproduce it and look at it.
- Discussion whether HPTS could be enabled by default: Possibly after some changes reducing the interrupt rate have been upstreamed. rrs@ is working on it.
Next meeting: 17 June @ 1400 UTC