Hangout 10 Jan 2019
- We'll shift the meeting 3 or 4 hours later for now. Will need to revisit that for the Northern Hemisphere summer. Talk about it in 2 weeks so we have time to influence our schedules.
- New meeting invitation?
IPv6 RFC7112 Support: D16851.
- Should be ready for review.
D17521 (needs review)
- IPv6 Fragment reviews which need testing:
IPv6 modernization project: Wiki Page
Julius proposed importing OpenBSD fragmentation regression test cases (see D17376). tjh will work on in next two weeks.
- bz@ working on tests for UDP.
- bz@ will look into IPv6 tests from New Hampshire (license and CI).
- IP6 IDs (and IP IDs, maybe?): may use an insecure algorithm. Ideally, switch to some sort of per-host-pair hash?
- Open PR
- Discussion of TIME_WAIT inconsistency with RFC. tuexen@ to propose change.
- CWV: status
- There is code available if someone wants to test the patch
Auto-window scaling: tuexen@ opened review: D18375
Congestion window collapse: D17614 (needs review)
- jtl@ to send patch to Richard for burst mitigation in the default stack
- Richard is trying to figure out if he can officially upstream patches.
- Richard asks if there is an implementation proportional rate reduction. An initial implementation was provided by Lars on the mailing list.