- Whitespace cleanup: rrs@ committed changes for this. Richard will send updated patches for the rest of the files to tuexen. tuexen will commit the rest of the changes and MFC all relevant changes to stable/12.
Cleanup (combine sack_newdata and snd_recover and reclaim one 32-bit integer): D18811. Michael tested, and will commit.
Add RFC 6937 support: D18892. Richard plans to test more before proposing we commit this. Also, needs reviews.
- No update on blackhole detection.
Fix RTO timer during SACK retransmissions D23160: Idea is correct; questions about implementation. JTL and Michael will try to look.
Richard reports an interoperability problem between Linux and FreeBSD when using TCP with ECN. A patch is available at D23364. Michael will review it.
- rrs@ found some other ECN bugs, and will commit fixes.
- ENOBUF handling in base stack seems suboptimal. RACK/BBR uses a different approach.
- Richard reports Linux and FreeBSD with Cubic and ECN don't play well together due to a (different) bug on each side. Bugs open in each bug tracker.
Richard reports on a timer problem with Cubic. It doesn't reset the timer when exiting slow start after going idle. Draft patch is D23655, but needs further testing review.
- Later, we also need to review Cubic and bring it up to the latest RFC.
Next meeting is 27 Feb 2020 @ 1400 UTC.