WiFi Power Save support
(TODO - mostly just a placeholder at the present)
STA power saving (ie, chip sleep)
- Evaluate what the current net80211 STA sleep support is? (it's used for things such as bgscan)
- Maybe add some driver methods to notify the driver software queues about STA sleep mode?
Hostap power saving (ie, sleeping stations/nodes)
- Some drivers implement software queues and software retransmit, so they need to be kept in the loop about nodes going in/out of sleep mode;
- pspoll? (currently supported, but it needs to be better documented; extended for driver software queues)
- Test cases?
What frames should/shouldn't be buffered in power save mode?
- multicast traffic; already should be put into the cabq;
- are any frame types specifically non-bufferable? (eg probe responses? association/reassociation responses?)