Hangout Notes 25 May 2017
- domagoj@ is looking at using a red/black tree to optimize access to the dtrace probe array
- samuel@ will send along comments on the current DTrace specification
- samuel@ is pushing for libxo in Darwin to that he can use the newer machine readable output that is being done in CADETS
- domagoj@ sends along a paper describing his ideas wrt DTrace and virtualization. He then explains his ideas in the context of this paper.
- gnn@ will cancel the June 8th hangout due to overlap with BSDCan