FreeBSD bridges the gap of my profound interest in source code and my educational background in chemical engineering.
My overall interest within the FreeBSD project in no particular order:
- Documentation: mostly handbook changes (eg: IFPW in-kernel NAT), man page changes,...
Ports: Maintainer of a few ports in the tree, should get more ports under my name... (https://email@example.com)
- Base: Small patches to improve user-end experience, rc-scripts, man pages, configuration options, clean-up,...
Things I'm trying to work on or for in the future:
- DHCPv6 changes when the client hits base, will need a lot of documentation updated!
- NPTv6 IPFW topic in the handbook to show some suggested use cases of prefix translation.
- OpenFOAM porting to FreeBSD, will probably need some help or a mentor in the long term.
- Base: nothing real on the horizon yet, man pages regarding DHCPv6.
- Influxdbv2 port