My list of things that I should look through at some point.
Investigate toolchains target using -target flag for architectures
- Cursory investigation looks like it is attempting to build the toolchain for the specific universe architectures, but not cross-build toolchains.
- Add flag to telnetd (and others) to disable reverse DNS lookups
- Useful for some embedded cases where lookup might not be wanted
- Add PAM attribute for the remote host IP address (in addition to the remote host name one that already exists)
- FIB-aware DNS resolution
- Clean up livedump code for contribution to FreeBSD.
- Look at contributing kexec-like direct dumper code.
- Add compressed kernel cores.