Attendees: glebius@, rrs@, rscheff@, tuexen@, peterlei
rrs@ has implemented HyStart++ also for CUBIC D33035. rscheff@ will take a look.
- Compiling of CC modules into the kernel have been committed and improved.
- Gleb as a substantial set of patches in phabricator to improve the locking performance.
- Gleb has also a fix to use the Jenkins hash for IPv4 and IPv6 based TCP connections.
- Ways to handle BBLog in tcp_response() were discussed. The problem is that sometimes only a read lock is held when a write lock is needed. tuexen@ will change the code to avoid upgrading the read lock to a write lock and will discuss with jtl@ how to signal the loss of an event.
- It was dicussed, if the meeting can be moved an hour later. tuexen@ will contact thj@ and rscheff@
Next meeting: 02 December @ 1400 UTC