Hangout 21 Feb 2019
- IPv6 Fragment reviews which need testing:
IPv6 modernization project: Wiki Page
Julius proposed importing OpenBSD fragmentation regression test cases (see D17376). tjh@ is working on it.
- IP6 IDs (and IP IDs, maybe?): may use an insecure algorithm. Ideally, switch to some sort of per-host-pair hash?
- Open PR by jtl@
Congestion window collapse: D17614 (review by lstewart@)
- jtl@ to send patch to Richard for burst mitigation in the default stack
D18811: standardize on snd_recover (vs. sack_newdata). Reviewer: tuexen@, lstewart@.
TCP reassembly code. tuexen@ will MFC. Review available in D18960.
Richard brought up a PRR patch (based on Lars work). D18892. Needs review.
D19000 deal with a bug that the 1 byte occupied in the sequence number space by SYN segments results in a cwnd increase when acked. This bug exists only on the server side. tuexen@ and Richard are working on it.
Richard is working on burst mitigation. An initial version (WIP) is available as D19047.
Heads up: Hackathon on Aberdeen.
- Should RTO.Initial be a sysctl variable? Result is yes. tuexen@ will implement it.
- DCTCP in combination with CUBIC. How to implement this?