Bjoern A. Zeeb's FreeBSD wiki page
I have been a FreeBSD source comitter since July 2004, member of the Security Team since February 2008 and I was punished with a Release Engineering Team hat in September 2009.
What am I doing? What have I done? What am I interested in? ...
- IPv6 and IPsec. (sys/netinet6/*, sys/netipsec/*, ..)
- IPv6 and Firewalls
- Network stack modularization (TODO)
- Secure Neighbor Discovery (SeND) (mentored a GSoC 2009 project)
- SNMP related topics (mentored a GSoC 2006 project)
- Building small images for embedded FreeBSD projects
- netgraph (pppoe, ppp, l2tp) (I should merge my patches one day)
- Jails - multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails.
- Virtualization, VIMAGE, vnets, multiple network stacks for simulating and testing, ..
The pet ^H^H^HFrankenstein project (z/FBSD, FreeBSD/390)
What else am I doing? Would I want to do ...?
... send mail to ask for the full plate of alphabet soup,
- ... send mail if you have work that needs to be done.
This needs to go into loader.4th man page I guess; I am still not sure if it shouldn't be loadname but that does not work from all I read so use what is working:
mdimage_load="YES" mdimage_type="md_image" mdimage_name="/foo.mdimagefile"