Bjoern A. Zeeb's FreeBSD wiki page
I have been a FreeBSD source comitter since July 2004, was member of the Security Team and the Release Engineering Team for multiple years, and am back on the Security Team another time now.
Random scratch notes
Projects I'd like to do
- IPv6 RFC standard compliance changes.
- TCP-AO (and MD5 improvements).
- More network stack performance analysis and optimisations.
What am I doing? What have I done? What am I interested in? ...
(this list is a bit stale)
- IPv6 and IPsec. (sys/netinet6/*, sys/netipsec/*, ..)
- IPv6 and Firewalls
- Network stack modularization
- Secure Neighbor Discovery (SeND) (mentored a GSoC 2009 project)
- SNMP related topics (mentored a GSoC 2006 project)
- Building small images for embedded FreeBSD projects
- netgraph (pppoe, ppp, l2tp) (I should merge my patches one day)
- Jails - multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails.
- Virtualization, VIMAGE, vnets, multiple network stacks for simulating and testing, ..
The pet ^H^H^HFrankenstein project (z/FBSD)
What else am I doing? Would I want to do ...?
... send mail to ask for the full plate of alphabet soup,
- ... send mail if you have work that needs to be done.