Bjoern A. Zeeb's FreeBSD wiki page
I have been a FreeBSD source comitter since July 2004, was member of the Security Team and the Release Engineering Team for multiple years.
Projects I'd like to do
- IPv6 RFC standard compliance changes.
- bsnmpd: bring IPv6 work in, a more sane config file format, .. .
- TCP-AO (and MD5 improvements).
- More network stack performance analysis and optimisations.
What am I doing? What have I done? What am I interested in? ...
(this list is a bit stale)
- IPv6 and IPsec. (sys/netinet6/*, sys/netipsec/*, ..)
- IPv6 and Firewalls
- Network stack modularization
- Secure Neighbor Discovery (SeND) (mentored a GSoC 2009 project)
- SNMP related topics (mentored a GSoC 2006 project)
- Building small images for embedded FreeBSD projects
- netgraph (pppoe, ppp, l2tp) (I should merge my patches one day)
- Jails - multi-IPv4/v6/no-IP jails.
- Virtualization, VIMAGE, vnets, multiple network stacks for simulating and testing, ..
The pet ^H^H^HFrankenstein project (z/FBSD)
What else am I doing? Would I want to do ...?
... send mail to ask for the full plate of alphabet soup,
- ... send mail if you have work that needs to be done.
This needs to go into loader.4th man page I guess; I am still not sure if it shouldn't be loadname but that does not work from all I read so use what is working:
mdimage_load="YES" mdimage_type="md_image" mdimage_name="/foo.mdimagefile"