IBM Thinkpad T540p
- CPU: Intel i7-4800MQ (4 cores, 8 threads, Haswell)
- Screen: 15.6" 1920x1080 (using x11-drivers/xf86-video-vesa)
- Memory: 16GB DDR3L (2x8GB)
- Ethernet: Intel I217-LM [em(4)]
- Wireless: Intel 7260 [iwm(4)]
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600; works with unofficial Haswell graphics update in UEFI mode, and out-of-box with Vesa
- Sound: Intel Haswell HDMI/DP 8ch
- Bluetooth: Yes (untested)
Supports UEFI and SecureBoot, but both can be disabled in the BIOS
- No brightness controls by default, however the intel_backlight utility works.
- Suspends fine.
- Resumes with unofficial Haswell i915kms/drm2 update.